Bill McCormick from the World News Center called in for his weekly segment where we proceeded to talk about unnecessary Disney remakes, unnamed future Marvel movies, unneeded humble bragging, and unrealistic chances of portraying Namor. Plus: unbelievable amounts of overlapping dialogue and unnerving uncomfortable pauses.Follow @bigwakeupcall
In this chat with Bill McCormick from the World News Center, we discussed a wide range of topics, including:
- How Jesus visiting the temple turned into drinking with rodents
- Why Punxatawny parties are more fun than hanging out with Keith Moon
- How the magic pennsylvania water makes phil immortal. why doesn’t the same water make a better beer?
- U.S. Anglophile’s inexplicable obsession with the British royal family
- Why, despite the Fox-Disney merger, you’ll never see Tinkerbell flying around the castle in front of a remake of Porky’s.
The World News Center’s Bill McCormick called in to chat about the fallout from Disney’s acquisition of Fox, including Thor becoming a Disney princess and the potential death of Deadpool. Plus: Netflix vs. the FCC and whether we’re heading back to the dial-up days.Follow @bigwakeupcall
Jodie Sweetin called in to talk about her latest movie project, “Walt Before Mickey,” about the beginnings of Walt Disney’s career. She and the rest of the cast of “Fuller House” are pretty much sworn to secrecy by Netflix, but she did give us a couple of interesting nuggets.Follow @bigwakeupcall
Sam Palladio is the voice of “Roland” in Disney’s new animated feature “Strange Magic.” We discussed why Brits are so good at southern accents, how he restrained himself from totally geeking out when meeting George Lucas, and why he hopes he’ll soon be an action figure.Follow @bigwakeupcall